"Earthwise is the expert that every facility should work with to reduce their water, energy and hazardous chemical usage. By working with us, Earthwise Environmental significantly cut our operating costs with minimal capital investment."
- Robert G., vice president of operations and maintenance for a large university in Chicago, Illinois.
"We searched for an alternative to handling and storing heavy 55-gallon drums of hazardous chemicals. Earthwise Environmental's Drumless Water Treatment System is exactly what we were looking for. The non-hazardous solid dissolver provides diluted water treatment solution on demand into our feed water piping."
- Dave G., environmental manager for Oshkosh Truck in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
"Earthwise Environmental teamed up with our staff to identify the best solution for our needs."
- Roy B., chief engineer at Principia College in Elsah, Illinois.
"When our hospital released new corporate responsibility guidelines for sustainability and green practices, we partnered with Earthwise Environmental. Their highly experienced Certified Water Technologists conducted a thorough audit of our facilities. Earthwise Environmental's recommendations saved our hospital more than $7 million dollars and 20 million gallons of water a year."
- Dave S., director of facilities for one of the largest and most respected teaching hospitals in Chicago, Illinois.
"After equipment failure issues arose with our previous vendor, Earthwise Environmental implemented their proven water treatment technology to clean our system and provide us with far better protection. We have Earthwise Environmental to thank for keeping us running."
- George M., facilities manager for an injection molding facility in Cary, Illinois.
Find out how an Earthwise Environmental™ program can make a real improvement in your facility's environmental impact and operational costs. Contact us today!
Copyright 2014 Earthwise Environmental Inc.